Wednesday, August 12, 2009

RIP mamaw annette



These are the "boys" i'm referring too. haha They're mean, but they both loved her so much.




This lady right here is one amazing person. She's my step-grandma, but the "step" part was never there. She loved me just as much as she loved all her other grandkids. I'm so thankful for her. I hate that i wasn't up there to visit with her as much as I used to, but the times i did get to see her, i'll cherish forever. She was always so full of life, whether she felt like it or not. Her house was pretty much always full of people. In and out all day. I'll miss her so much. According to her, I could roll dumplins just as good as her mom. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas I would help her roll them out. :) She definitely had a temper, when one of the boys(haha) made her mad, you better watch out, because you never knew when the cane would go flying :P Maybe i'm being selfish, but I didn't want her to go. I'm just glad she's out of pain. I know going back and forth to the Hospitals really wore her out. She's in a much better place now. I'm going to make sure marleigh knows how wonderful, kind, and sweet her mamaw was and how much she loved her.

No comments:

Post a Comment